Available every Tuesday from 4pm-8pm.
Forget cooking dinner, enjoy a 300g scotch fillet, chips, salad and a sauce of your choice all for only $20! Learn More
TUESDAY - $20 STEAK SPECIAL
Tuesday night is steak night at The Best Brew Bar & Kitchen.
Forget cooking dinner, enjoy a 300g scotch fillet, chips, salad and a sauce of your choice all for only $20! And you don't even have to do the washing up...
Available every Tuesday from 4pm-8pm. Not valid in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
Available every Thursday from 4pm-8pm. *Happy Hour specials from 5pm-6pm daily.
Thursday is the new Friday! Unwind with LIVE Music, happy hour drink specials. Learn More
THURSDAY - HALF PRICE PIZZAS
Thursday is the new Friday!
Unwind at The Best Brew Bar & Kitchen with LIVE Music, happy hour drink specials ($6 Spirits, $7 Craft beers, $7 House wines, $10 select cocktails) and HALF PRICE PIZZA.
Available every Thursday from 4pm-8pm. Happy Hour specials only available from 5pm-6pm daily. Not valid in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
Monday - Sunday | 12PM-1PM & 5PM-6PM
Happy hour just got better with $6 basic spirits | $7 craft beers | $7 house wines | $10 cocktails Learn More
Join us everyday from 12PM - 1PM or 5PM - 6PM and enjoy a selection of drinks at happy hour prices:
- $6 BASIC SPIRITS -
• Johnnie Walker Red Scotch
• Jim Beam Bourbon
• Russian Standard Vodka
• Gordons Dry Gin
• Jose Cuervo Tequila
• Bacardi White Rum
• Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- $7 CRAFT BEERS -
• The Crew Brew - Boomshakalager - The Best Brew's signature brew has finally landed. With a good balance of malt and hop characters, this brew is refreshing and flavourful. 4.8% alc/v
• Colonial Brewing Co Small Ale - Soft in bitterness, carrying cheeky hints of sweet caramalised malt making it refreshingly delicious. 3.5% alc/v
• Eagle Bay Brewing Co Kolsch - Our Kolsch is designed as a thirst quencher. It's a light and bright, sessionable beer. Golden straw in colour and well balanced with subtle fruity characters from the hops. An all round firm favourite. 4.7% alc/v
• Albany Brewing Co Lager - Traditional German style pilsner with a crisp start and a light malt finish. An easy drinking, light summer beer. 4.5% alc/v
• Albany Brewing Co Wheat - A refreshing German Hefeweizen style wheat beer with a light fruity palate and banana aromas. 5.0% alc/v
• 4 Pines Brewing Co Indian Summer Pale Ale - Crisp & light in bitterness with aromas of passionfruit and honeydew. Light bodied but not at the expense of hop character. To be enjoyed now and long after the sun's gone down. 4.2% alc/v
- $7 HOUSE WINES -
• De Bortoli Prosecco
• Evans & Tate Cabernet Merlot
• Evans & Tate Chardonnay
- $10 COCKTAILS -
• Espresso Martini
• Aperol Spritz
Available 11am to 10pm on Monday, 25 December 2017.
Celebrate this Christmas with a casual three course festive set menu to excite your tastebuds. $55 per person with a glass of sparkling wine. Learn More
CHRISTMAS SET MENU
If you're looking for something a little more casual but just as special, join us at The Best Brew Bar & Kitchen this Christmas.
Our Head Chef, Nicolas Lamarre and his culinery team have designed a delicious three course festive set menu to excite your tastebuds.
- 25 December 2017
- 11am - 10pm
- $55pp with a glass of sparkling wine
Not valid with any other offers or discounts.
Make life delicious. Save up to 15% off food when you dine at The Best Brew Bar & Kitchen. Learn More
Join the most rewarding loyalty program: Starwood Preferred Guest® and earn Starpoints® for every dollar you spend. Discover just how rewarding your membership can be:
•Enjoy 15% off food when you dine with SPG® at The Best Brew Bar & Kitchen and other selected dining venues
•Access to special offers and exclusive culinary experiences with celebrity Chefs and local food heroes
•Exclusive content and stories to feed the imagination and inspire the palate
Start your free SPG membership today!
Named after the popular 90's basketball arcade game, Boomshakalager is refreshing and oh so flavourful. With a good balance of malt and hop characters, this lager is the beer of the season | 4.8% alc/v
Schooner - $9.0 / Crafternoon Schooner - $7.0
*Available on tap only